LEAD this great team to exceed sales targets. Work for an iconic Australian brand. Excellent salary/discounts in a fun & supportive culture!
Part of The PAS Group, Review has been established for over 30 years.
Our wondrous clothes are what we’re most proud of, designed in Australia and loved worldwide.
In our designs, you’ll find personality and quirky finishing touches.
We call it playful sophistication
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a dynamic leader to inspire our team to achieve store success. As a true leader, you will be responsible for the end to end operations of the entire store.
Having previous experience in retail, you will be equipped with the necessary skills to successfully manage (juggle) staff/store performance, VM and inventory whilst keeping the positive team culture afloat!
You will not be alone in your Review journey, training and support is frequent together with the opportunity for career progression within The PAS Group.
- Clear and natural leadership style – including a focus on coaching
- Retail management experience (desirable) – but we are also more than happy to consider someone looking for their next step
- Generous salary
- Bonuses & monthly clothing allowance
- 50% Review discount & 30% discount on all PAS Group Brands
- Opportunity for career progression within The PAS Group
- Birthday and Anniversary rewards - yes - we care!
The successful candidate will be required to complete a police check.
The PAS Group is one of Australia’s largest apparel businesses. Our portfolio includes, Black Pepper, Review, Jets, Yarra Trail and many more. Products are sold through a range of retail outlets in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa and in our company owned network of retail and outlet stores.
We would like to thank you for your application and wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.