Hands on role, accountable for 3 websites. Exp in the apparel sector would be highly regarded. Great salary + group discounts across The PAS brands.
- Based in Richmond
- Stand alone E Comm role within Marketing Team
- Dynamic role - oversee end to end of all E-Comm and Social Media!
A division of The PAS Group Limited, Designworks is one of Australia’s leading vibrant design, manufacturing and distribution suppliers. With over one hundred talented design, production and management staff, the company has become an industry favourite among the largest department stores and independent fashion retailers.
About The Role:
We are seeking a dynamic individual to oversee all aspects of three e-commerce sites and multiple social media accounts. This "hands on" role will see you as the first point of contact for all things digital. You are highly organised and well versed in the digital realm- generating traffic, maximising conversions, sales and beyond is what you do best!
Reporting to the General Manager, Marketing you will provide weekly/monthly website reporting whilst ensuring the maintenance and testing of the sites are as required. Your previous experience will provide you with the confidence to run meetings, engage with stakeholders whilst ensuring the continuous channel growth.
The successful candidate will have a combination of online/e commerce experience preferably in the retail apparel industry as well as:
- Manage and maintain three e-commerce website;
- Develop data driven social media strategies;
- Oversee eDM strategy;
- Oversee SEO implementation;
- Manage paid social strategy;
- Develop and manage short and long term digital marketing campaigns;
- Champion the understanding and application of data analytics within the business;
- Track, measure and report conversions;
- Develop and execute site conversion strategies;
- Oversee order dispatch and stock integrity with third party warehouse.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field;
- Previous combination of online/e commerce experience preferably in the apparel industry;
- Technical and creative website development experience/knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Proficient in Outlook/Excel/Word;
- Proven track record of implementing successful E-Commerce & social media strategies plans;
- Retail industry experience.
Perks @ DESIGNWORKS
Not only will you be working alongside a passionate and driven team where learning opportunities abound, but you will also be aligned to a business that is growing from strength to strength. Together with a great working culture and competitive salary, you will also benefit from employee discounts across all of our PAS Group brands, and exciting career development opportunities across the entire PAS Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Due to the expected volume of applications, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE