Technically advanced consultancy guiding those tier 1 clients through their IT Roadmap. You have strengths in Windows & Linux platform admin.
- Tier 1 Technology Consultancy - Enterprise clients. Six figure salary
- A culture where performance, inclusiveness & growth awaits.
- Experience in designing & implementing then project managing tech solutions.
Our client, a boutique yet tier 1 consultancy firm providing technical advisory and project delivery to NZ's upper echelon of Industry powerhouses is expanding its core team of Engineer's in Auckland.
With a clear purpose to drive value and quality for customers across their IT & Digital investments, our client's help their customers derive market advantages through robust and flexible IT Solutions.
What are we looking for:
In essence, Intermediate to Senior Enterprise Systems Engineers who have a real passion for People and Technology. You are a genuinely open communicator and can talk non-jargon with those stakeholders who need to know what the technology solutions are all about i.e. the value proposition, yet, you must also be able to talk technically to internal client IT personnel and their vendors to ensure all and sundry are on the same age.
You are recognised as an energetic IT specialist with strengths in Infrastructure and Networking ideally.
You have a client-facing consultancy background ideally blended with an enterprise/corporate internal IT career history too.
The skills sort:
- Experience in designing and implementing technical solutions, coupled with, proven project management abilities i.e. know how to manage scope, budget and cost.
- Experience administering both Windows & Linus systems
- You are confident supporting production environments and ideally, understand how to manage relational database platforms.
- Exposure and knowledge in Linux stack environments.
- Storage, Automation and back up technology knowledge
- AD, Exchange, O365, Oracle, MSSQL, SAN's, vLANS, Routing, AWS, Aure is your technical knowledge base.
What can you expect
Flexible working conditions, a motivated team of like-minded professionals, leading-edge technology and client engagements that expand your skills, an inclusive community that values you for your contribution. Not to mention a salary that reflects the experience and credentials you have. And, an attractive customer base that will take your experience to the next level.
Our client values interpersonal skills, customer satisfaction, culture fit and technical knowledge as core requirements for this recruitment activity. If you feel you meet the requirements, please do not hesitate in applying and sending in a letter of introduction explaining why you feel you are aligned coupled with a resume highlighting your career journey to date.