We have an opportunity for an experienced facilitator to deliver stopping violence programmes for men.
- Kingsland location
- Contract hours
- Leading non profit organisation
Shine provides a range of effective, practical and innovative services to achieve our mission of stopping domestic abuse in New Zealand. We help thousands of adults and child victims each year directly and indirectly through our frontline services and professional training programmes.
We are looking for a Programme Facilitator with an understanding of the dynamics of family violence, who is able to engage and build rapport with men and effectively deliver the No Excuses Stopping Violence Programme in a group setting.
The role is to facilitate evening groups each week.
We would ideally like you to have:
- Experience delivering stopping violence services for men
- A degree-level qualification in a related field – eg: psychology, counselling or social work
- Knowledge of family violence, its dynamics and effects on women, children and families
- An understanding of government and community structures and services
- Excellent group facilitation, coaching and coordination skills
- Knowledge of Tikanga Maori and Te Reo is desirable.
Apply now or contact us for more information (contact RobynG@2shine.org.nz for more information)