We are looking for a TALENTED individual to support a highly successful director & team in the Inner West! MONDAY TO FRIDAY. Progression assured!
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator Needed for a boutique office
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- Huge brand - Highly successful team
Operating out of a boutique office in the Inner West, my client is at the front-line of the property business and has been for over 30 years. Headed up by 2 supportive Directors, this is a long-established team with minimal staff turnover. Offering an extremely high level of service to their valued clients, this is an agency within a top-performing team that are currently seeking to expand.
As a “go to” person, this role will see you utilise your administration, time management and organisational skills. On a daily basis, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing correspondence for offers/acceptance and exchanges
- Communication with solicitors during the sales process
- Conducting pre-settlement inspections and building inspections
- Coordinating photo shoots, floor plans, marketing material and agent branding
- Prepare and attend proposals, presentations and auctions
- Drafting and managing internal and external communication
- Managing social media platforms
- Compiling reports
- Manage the exchanges and settlements process
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Have a strong real estate administration background
- A Current Certificate of Registration
- Ability to manage a high volume workload
- Provide a high stand of customer service
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work autonomously & part of a team
- Boutique office
- 100% ACTIVE role - HIRING NOW
- Great base salary
- Excellent social events with a ‘work hard play’ hard mentality
- Monday – Friday position
- Fantastic team environment
- Huge career progression assured!
Please call Chase Clayton on 0406 412 422 or (02) 9362 8500 for more information
Or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.