Work with one of the best agencies in northern suburbs. Very busy office, great team culture, high achieving team, potential to make huge comms!
- Work with one of the biggest names in the northern suburb
- Great Salary Package with amazing commission structure. Potential to earn $$$
- Fun and dynamic culture
Our client is a highly successful agency located in the Adelaide North. Join a team who is energetic, supportive, and embraces challenges. An agency that celebrates successes and is passionate about what they do! A true leaders in the industry, a very busy and dynamic culture! This environment is very BDM's dream!
This is an opportunity for a hardworking, highly organised individual to join a high performing, tight run team. You will be efficient, precise and attentive. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new business opportunities - cold calling, prospecting, and attending networking events!
- Work closely with the Sales Agents & Property Management team
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Offer professional advice to clients
- Arranging and conducting market appraisals
- Taking Leasing inquiries via email and phone
- Conducting private and open home inspections
- Database management and marketing
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Current Certificate of Registration - essential
- Previous BDM & Property Management experience in Real Estate
- High level of communication and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding telephone manner & time management
- Meticulous attention to detail, accountability, and focus
- Valid driver's license
- Work mobile phone and iPad supplied
- Modern Office
- Leads from busy Sales Department
- Potential to earn over $100K
- Definite Career Progression
- Fun Team Culture
Connect through Linkedin to receive constant live roles:
Please note that due to high application volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.