Looking for a change of scenery, A new Mammography roles has opened in NZ working in both a private practice and Hospital background
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located in Auckland NZ, the practice was established over 25 years ago by one of New Zealand's leading Breast Surgeons. There is a team of Physicians, Nurses, radiologists, radiographers, oncologists, counsellors, and physiotherapists, who are all experts in Breast Care.
You will be screening diagnostic mammography and stereotactic biopsies, working in both private practice and hospital environments.
Full time or Part-time roles are available.
- Be experienced in, or have an interest in Mammography (Training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Be registered or eligible for registration with New Zealand MRT Board, and hold a full current NZ-Annual Practicing Certificate
- Excellent working conditions and a supportive and professional friendly team
- Shared collective knowledge and support of the staff
- Competitive remuneration package
- Relocation expenses
Apply online with your CV in (WORD FORMAT) or for a confidential discussion call Jo Anslow on 02 9506 7000
Alexander Associate is a specialist recruitment agency, a recognised leader in our field. Our reputation has been generated by our in-depth market knowledge and our focus on providing a premium quality recruitment service to both clients and candidates. More vacancies can be viewed at our website www.alexander-associates.com.au