We are seeking a full time Credit Management Officer to join our Credit Management team
- Join WA's largest locally owned bank
- Great team environment
- State of the art offices in Perth CBD - Kings Square
We're P&N Bank.
And we're a different kind of bank.
We're different because we are owned by our members, which
means our focus is always upon them.
We're different because we are constantly creating new and innovative ways to not only assist our members but to really make a difference in the WA community.
And we're different because we believe that by working together,
we're much stronger and have more impact than we could ever achieve alone.
We call this 'the power of &'.
We are seeking a full Time Credit Management Officer to join our Credit Management team. Responsibilities include daily management and collections of loan arrears and outstanding accounts within P&N Bank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of mixed retail lending arrears
- Ensuring that delinquency queues are kept to a minimum
- Contacting customers and negotiating repayment arrangements
- Ensuring all dealings with members are clearly and accurately documented
- Compliance with organisational policy and procedures
- Providing high levels of service to members at all times
- Previous experience in a similar credit management role
- Ability to have difficult conversations and deal positively with customers struggling to meet repayment obligations including financial hardship
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- High level of productivity
- Good product and policy knowledge
As a P&N Bank employee you will have access to a range of staff benefits such as generous discounts on home loans and education assistance.
So if you want to be part of the P&N collective, we'd love to hear from you