P&N Bank is currently seeking experienced and motivated customer service professional for a 12 month maximum term contract.
- Unique opportunity with a growing national organisation
- Work in a fast-paced and energetic team
- Competitive remuneration, coaching and development opportunities
We're P&N Bank.
And we're a different kind of bank.
We're different because we are owned by our members, which
means our focus is always upon them.
We're different because we are constantly creating new and innovative ways to not only assist our members but to really make a difference in the WA community.
And we're different because we believe that by working together,
we're much stronger and have more impact than we could ever achieve alone.
We call this 'the power of &'.
P&N Bank is currently seeking experienced and motivated customer service professional for a 12 month maximum term contract as a Member Relations Officer in our North Branch Network . This role is covering periods of parental leave.
As the first point of contact for our existing and potential members these roles are integral in supporting our “Member First” focus and can offer you the opportunity to create exceptional member experiences.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Assisting with members' financial needs through face to face customer service and working to resolve issue
- Identifying opportunities to promote our range of financial products and services
- Assisting in the development of long term mutually rewarding relationships between P&N Bank and our members
- A proven record of success within a highly motivated customer service team
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive to achieve individual and team targets
- Previous experience in the banking industry would be highly regarded
- The ability to work Saturday mornings on a roster basis
So if you want to be part of the P&N collective, we'd love to hear from you.