We are currently seeking an experienced banking professional with personal lending experience to join our North Branch Network for a 9 month period
- Unique opportunity with a growing national organisation
- Competitive remuneration, coaching and development opportunities
- Work in a fast-paced and energetic team
We're P&N Bank.
And we're a different kind of bank.
We're different because we are owned by our members, which
means our focus is always upon them.
We're different because we are constantly creating new and innovative ways to not only assist our members but to really make a difference in the WA community.
And we're different because we believe that by working together,
we're much stronger and have more impact than we could ever achieve alone.
We call this 'the power of &'.
We are currently seeking a motivated banking professional with personal lending experience to join our Branch Network, North of the river as a Member Relations Specialist for a maximum 9 month contract. This role is worked Monday to Friday and includes some rostered Saturday mornings paid at overtime rate.
As the first point of contact for our existing and potential members you will be integral in supporting our "Member First" strategy and can offer the opportunity to really make a difference.
Your main responsibilities will include -
- Taking ownership of personal loan and credit card applications, ensuring a smooth process from application to funding and driving strong member advocacy.
- Assisting with members' overall financial needs through face to face customer service and working to resolve issues
- Identifying opportunities to promote our range of financial products and services
- Assisting in the development of long term mutually rewarding relationships between P&N Bank and our members
- Previous personal lending experience in the banking industry is essential
- A proven track record within a highly motivated customer service team
- A high degree of enthusiasm and drive
- The ability to work Saturday mornings on a roster basis (typically one per fortnight)
So if you want to be part of the P&N collective, we'd love to hear from you.