Full Time, Female General Practitioner required to start ASAP on a 6 months contract. 30 TO 40 patients per day. 70% of billings.
- Female General Practitoner to start ASAP
- Situated 22kms west of Melbourne's CBD
- $150p/hr or 70% of billings
This charming family practice is looking for a new female General Practitioner to join their team ASAP. This is a great opportunity for a Full Time General Practitioner to come and work at this practice in Truganina.
- $150p/hr for 6 months guaranteed or 70% of billings
- Full Time hours - 9:00am until 5:00pm
- 30 to 40 patients per day
- Friendly team of Doctors and support staff
- Fully computerised with Best Practice software
- Allied health practitioners onsite including pathology and pharmacy adjoined
- Bulk Billing
- Built up client base
- Family Practice
Truganina is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, situated 22kms west of Melbourne's CBD, located within the cities of Melton and Wyndham local government areas.
Truganina is a rapidly growing suburban area with a population of 20,687at the 2016 consensus. Truganina is growing rapidly, with an advance in transport infrastructure and services.
Truganina off- road cycling is facilitated by Federation Trail at the southern border of the suburb. The nearest railway station is located at Williams Landing which is 3.5kms from the centre of Trunganina.
- Must be a VR Unconditional Doctor to apply
- Unrestricted FRACGP or FACRRM are welcome to apply
- Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to apply for a Medicare Provider Number.
- Great Patient manner
We will provide you with a free, fully supported recruitment process, assisting you with all compliance to make sure the process is made as seamless as possible.
Trust Medical Recruitment is a corporate member of the RCSA and AMRANZ. Jessica Fryett-Tigges has over 11 years of experience exclusively recruiting for General Practice and Medical sector, ensuring you get the most up to date and correct information for your situation.
Please send your enquiries, along with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0420 752 665 for a confidential discussion.