Great Opportunity for a General Practitioner to work After Hours in Cairns, Far North Queensland.
- High potential earning with remuneration % based
- Ideal place to enjoy the Reef and the Rainforest
- Offering a variety of interesting and diverse medicine
- After Hours Position at a 24 hrs a Day Practice
- GP with APHRA Registration
- 40 Hours available a week, one night weekly
- An excellent potential earning capacity, remuneration % based
- Non - DWS but after hours available
- RRMA 3
- Bulk billing
- GPs supported by caring practice nurses and admin staff
- Computerised Practice
- Long established medical centre which sees over 3300 patients a week
- Located in the heart of the City
- Pathology and Chemist on site
- Varied medicine including dive, travel and tropical, WorkCover, Pre-Employment and family health
- Access to the Great Barrier Reef
- Popular travel destination, snorkelling one day and bushwalking the next
- Relaxed lifestyle in a Tropical Paradise
- Good schools to choice from and James Cook University
- Has a Community feel, everything you need within easy reach
- Unrestricted Vocationally Registered GP holding FRACGP or FACRRM
- PR or Citizenship
- Friendly and happy patient manor
- Looking for a long standing contract
- Full time, part time, evenings and or weekends are all available with flexible hours
- Immediate or soon to start
- Access to a medicare provider number
- Medical Indemnity insurance
To apply online please click on the link.
Alternatively please email your resume to email@example.com
or for a personalised approach to your next move call Jessica Fryett-Tigges on 0420 752 665.
TRUST Medical Recruitment is a corporate member of AMRANZ and Jessica Fryett-Tigges has over 8 years of experience exclusively recruiting for General Practice.
Ensuring you get the most up to date and correct information for your situation.