Seeking a talented Seniors System Officer to join our enterprise dynamic and growing team.
- Luctrative Contract - Great Daily Rate $$
- 12mths+ Start ASAP - Parramatta
- Deliver technical expertise & play a pivotal role in the evolution of the tech
The Senior Systems Officer must demonstrate experience and/or qualifications in supporting enterprise Software Defined technologies.
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand.
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the software defined platforms.
- Develop, maintain, automate and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages.
- Evaluate new technologies and monitor the market for emerging technology. Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and SD teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to improve interactions with these processes and maintain compliance towards the NSW Health methodologies.
- Train and mentor the other members of the team to ensure they have the knowledge and abilities to assist other eHealth teams, existing LHD and Service Desk personnel for resolution of complex service related issues.
- Preparation of reports that document the various performance characteristics of the information technology service delivery that relate to technical issues
- Demonstrated extensive experience working with Enterprise Data Centre Hardware: Converged Infrastructure
(HP/Cisco UCS) and Hyper Converged /Composable Infrastructure.
- Experience in implementation/maintaning/supporting enterprise virtualisation technologies and ifrastructure, inclusive of VMware vSphere (ESXi, vCenter)
- High level and skill set of trouble shooting/incident resolution.