Looking for an absolute champion to jump on the floor and prove your IOS Development skills- Work with an impressive team to build mobile applications
- Largest Project Sydneys seen- implementing cutting edge applications
- Work in Sydneys CBD- healthy work life balance
- Great Long Term Contract- Rolling
If you want to be apart of a digital application team that has an absolute swagger of capabilities to build an enterprise application that will change Sydney's digital market. Have you designed, developed and implemented before? This organisation is looking for a dedicated Senior IOS Software Engineer to build solutions built specifically for android devised for Sydney's future mobility platform.
- Work within an Agile project team to design, build and implement Android apps
- Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business and customer expectations
- Assist in design and implementation of development environment and tools (eg Continuous delivery pipeline) with a focus on test automation, build automation and deployment automation
- Assist in tool and framework selection
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning
- Perform code review and analysis
- Deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post-implementation support.
- Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry
- Experience in building and maintaining Android applications using Kotlin/Java
- Experience working with REST web services
- Experience writing Unit and UI Test Automation
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, AppCenter, TestFlight, Jenkins/Bamboo
- Strong UX design skills with a particular focus on native Android capabilities
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD, etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approach to development
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive and team-oriented professionals.