Looking for a Senior Software Engineer with proven work experience in developing and implementing solutions built upon AWS services.
- Attractive Day Rate
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Remote Working - Government Client
The focus of this role is to design, develop, and implement solutions built upon AWS services and open source frameworks.
- Work within an Agile project team to design, build and implement front-end and back-end solutions
- Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business and customer expectations
- Assist in design and implementation of development environment and tools (eg Continuous delivery pipeline) with a focus on test automation, build automation and deployment automation
- Assist in tool and framework selection
- Perform code review and analysis
- Deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post-implementation support
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning
- Willingness to work flexibly and provide rostered on-call support outside of business hours
- Experience working with other contemporary JS frameworks, libraries and components such as Node and/or TypeScript
- Experience in AWS technologies and services, such as CloudFormation, Cloudfront, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Lamdba, SQS, Redshift, and Congnito
- Experience with web front-end technologies such as AngularJS and/or React
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Gulp, Webpack, Mocha/Chai
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia