Use your proven data analysis background, from within the insurance industry, to run leading edge projects and reporting for a loyal client group.
- North Ryde location
- Leading edge projects
- Specialise in insurance clients
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who has exposure to the insurance sector. You will be working on major projects for key clients and be responsible for major reporting.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Running projects with clients and understanding their business
- Liaison with the business and convert business requirements into technical language and specifications
- Stakeholder management and facilitation
- Documentation of business requirements and specifications plus mapping specs
- Be responsible for the project lifecycle from the business requirements phase through to deliverables
- Provide inputs for designers, developers and testers
- Construct and run all MS-SQL queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-5 years Data Analysis experience involving complex reporting and projects
- Some exposure to reporting tools as an end-user
- Experience in Stored Procedures/SSIS
- Exposure to MS-Access
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Experience in life insurance and knowledge of IFRS will be well regarded
If you are looking for an autonomous career role that liaises closely with clients and solves client issues please apply immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Janet Broz on 02 8853 7838.