Opportunity for an immediately available Instore Merchandiser with a leading Sales, Marketing and Distribution organisation.
- Initial 3-month contract
- Part time position, 3 days a week
- Travel throughout Melbourne Metro area
Our client is a highly regarded FMCG distribution business that incorporates sales, merchandising and marketing capabilities to provide full service solutions. Recognised for their strong national and global brands, this high performing organisation has experienced considerable growth in a highly competitive market.
Currently our client is looking for an Instore Merchandiser to work on a part time basis across the Melbourne metro area. This role is a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest retailers in Australia and build lasting relationships with store and department managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Product relays and shelf maintenance
- Identify and report on instore out of stocks
- Building eye catching displays
- Establishing lasting and collaborative relationships with store manager
- Travel to multiple retailers throughout the Melbourne metro area
Skills & Experience
- Previous merchandising experience
- Ability to read and understand a mud map
- Strong attention to detail to uphold high visual merchandising standards
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to build working relationships
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Aideen O Mahony at Aideen@millerleith.com or 03 9993 0809.