Excellent opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join a market leader with a passion for innovation.
- Join a Market Leader
- South East Location
- Opportunity to lead a growing team
Roma Foods, the business behind Orgran & Buontempo, are the market leading allergen free and gluten free products for over 60 years. They remain a private, family owned company to this day and now have 80 products in their range that are enjoyed in more than 70 countries worldwide. As the business is continuing to launch new products and extending its reach both globally and domestically, there is a need for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join the growing team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Sales & Marketing Manager will develop, recommend and lead the Sales & Marketing strategy in alignment with the overarching business strategy. They will be tasked with growing sales in all international and domestic markets by developing and managing distribution, distributor and retailer relationships, NPD, promotional strategies and marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies to expand Brand awareness, consumer consideration and purchase intent.
- Lead the brand planning process across the marketing team.
- Prioritise and develop effective partnerships with key distributors and major customers both domestically and internationally.
- Unlock sales potential by assessing the retailers, distributors, competitors and market demographics
- Develop both Sales & Marketing annual plans.
- Play a lead across sales & marketing to deliver exceptional in market activity
Skills & Experience
A comfortable influencer, the Sales & Marketing Manager will have a strong track record of making strategic choices that positively position a business in both retail and foodservice. They will have experience leading a team across Export, Retail and Foodservice channels overseeing all areas and customers. The Successful candidate will have the ability to be completely hands on from the outset, in order to drive product portfolio profitability targets.
Critical to this position, candidates will demonstrate a deep understanding of the current retailer pressures, international markets and trends and have strong analytical skills, be creative, and have demonstrated ability in successfully working with buyers, creating a win-win outcome for both businesses. They will have a strong understanding of brand positioning, communications, both above & below the line, as well as other traditional marketing principles.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Bec Smith at email@example.com or 03 9993 0809.