Amazing opportunity for a Quality professional in the early stages of their career.
- Collaborative family owned manufacturer
- $50,000 plus 9.5% superannuation
- Based in Melbourne's South-East Suburbs
Our client is medium sized, family owned food manufacturer who produce a variety of well-known brands. The business prides themselves on their collaborative working environment and inclusive culture. They are currently in need of a Quality Assurance Officer to help drive their continued success through in their high-quality products.
Reporting into the Quality Manager this Quality Assurance Officer will be assisting with all aspects across the function and working closely with the Production team on the floor.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Conduct all daily and weekly pre-operational checks and audits
- Conduct monthly internal environmental swabbing of the plant and equipment
- Conduct sanitiser concentration test
- Maintain food safety and quality compliance
- Manage all quality monitoring records and reports
Skills and Experience
This position will suit graduates who have studied in a relevant field or quality professionals at the early stages of their career.
Other skills needed include:
- 6-months plus hands-on experience in a similar role
- Previous exposure within the food industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Laura Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9993 0809.