Australian food brand targeting the vegan and gluten free markets. Opportunity to have big impact in a small business.
- Newly created role
- Fun & Exciting food brand
- $80,000 - $90,000 + Super
Our client is a very successful family owned business in the food manufacturing sector. With a number of fun and creative brands specifically in the vegan and gluten free markets they are experiencing huge growth. With that growth comes the need to expand further on their already successful team.
The Ecommerce Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing eCommerce activities and digital campaigns to deliver key business objectives in line with brand guidelines and vision. You will ensure best delivery of online customer experience to consumers and partners whilst contributing to the online growth, management of business traffic, conversion rates, content and merchandising. key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Identify opportunities and provide influential insights to various departments of the business.
- Planning, design, optimization, measurement and reporting of the company’s website, ecommerce, social media and demand generation programs.
- Devising strategies to increase online sales
- Manage website, social and digital and promotional activity to drive customer traffic and engagement.
- At least two-three years experience in a similar role with a strong focus on ecommerce and online sales development
- Experience in the food and/or beverage or FMCG sectors is preferred but not essential
- Well-developed understanding of digital marketing with SEO, SEM and Social Media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ability to work autonomously in a close knit team environment in which you will have to manage multiple stakeholders
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lee Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432640419.