Outstanding opportunity working with a world leading retail solutions provider in a new business development role.
- Omni Channel Retail Provider
- National stance with world leading technology
- Flexible working hours
This organisation is an Australian market leader providing innovative and specialised services including customised logistics, project-based services and system solutions, to some of the largest retail businesses and networks across Australia. They are currently looking for a new business development manager to create new partnerships across Australia with their world leading services and solutions across multiple business units and direct to the customer base.
Due to ongoing growth of this innovative solutions-based provider, the position of Business Development Manager has become available out of head office in Melbourne. This role's main responsibility will be to engage new business with retailers but also to manage a small group of accounts. This role will play a critical part to the business and will require someone who is proactive and determined. You will be rewarded with a generous base figure and bonus plan. Key functions below:
- New Business Development
- Relationship management and contact of key accounts
- Sales cycle & pipeline management
- Product and solution promotion
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills:
- Strong business development skills
- Have an understanding of omni channel retail
- Had exposure selling and dealing with B2B or Retail groups.
- Have a proven track record of achieving targets and budgets
- Someone who is tenacious, dedicated and wants to grow a leading brand
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Toyne at email@example.com or 03 9993 0809.