Outstanding opportunity to put your excellent sales and communication skills to great use supporting clients with phone support in telecommunications
- Immediate start, great training provided
- Salary PLUS Sales Commission is on offer
- Christchurch NZ location
Brilliant opportunity for up and coming sales professionals who are looking for a long-term role that will offer on-going development in sales. Working for a telecommunications corporate business you will work as part of a team and have key responsibilities given to you which include outbound and some inbound call management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Meet or exceed individual telesales targets
- Resolve customer issues and queries by following standard procedures
- Continually build, maintain and actively share knowledge of current company products and services
- Meet or exceed individual quality targets
- Work as part of a team providing support as required
Ideally you will be familiar with contact centre tools such as insights through Salesforce or if not, a willingness to learn. You will also have experience in sales within a call centre, retail or field-based environment.
You will be a team player, enthusiastic, organised and able to work autonomously with a focus on key outcomes.
If this sounds like you, without delay send through your resume for the attention of Lauren Woods, interviews to happen early January 2021. Salary on offer includes a base and sales commissions so your earnings are up to you!