Brand-new Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager position for nation-wide market-leading retail brand looking to rapidly expand digital capabilities
- Work for a fast-paced, forward-thinking retail brand
- Take the lead on national digital marketing tactics and strategy
- Genuine career development opportunities
Join a highly regarded retail brand - who pride themselves on creating outstanding customer relationships and with a strong focus on maintaining an inclusive internal culture. This role will sit as part of the wider marketing team, and will lead a team of 4+digital specialists.
As a key member of the digital team, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in modern marketing practices, up to date technologies, consumer behaviours and the changing face of retail, including strategic partnerships and campaign development.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager will be responsible for defining the Digital Marketing roadmap in partnership with the Head of Digital Marketing.
This is a new role to the business, and therefore you will have the opportunity to make a quick and lasting impact. A key strategic position, the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager will be required to play an integral part in overseeing the following:
- Strategic lift of digital capabilities (website, social, email, content and eCommerce)
- Leadership across all national data-driven, digital communications
- Management of owned digital channels
- Testing and reporting on digital acquisition and retention campaigns
- Optimising digital advertising activity and spend
- Line management of the CRM Manager, Social Media Manager & Digital Content Producers
- Management of external, third party agency relationships
- Presenting to and influencing digital objectives to senior stakeholders and varying business units
The ideal candidate will have come from a retail background. We'd also consider consumer goods, healthcare, FMCG or similar, with core skills in online customer acquisition and retention marketing. You'll also have the following:
- Extensive experience managing customer lifecycle, digital marketing campaigns from start to finish, with experience in producing digital marketing strategy
- Technically very capable and familiar with all core digital disciplines, including content and social, SEO, SEM, website management, customer lifecycles and digital reporting
- Experience in influencing and presenting back to peers and stakeholders
- Will have line-management experience; and have the right qualities to coach those around you
- Passionate about self-development, proactively seeking out opportunities to keep across new industry trends or technologies
- Experience working in a KPI driven environment, and across multiple project workflows
- Outcome focused, and confident in making decisions without necessarily having all of the information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at email@example.com or 0432 442 392.