NEW City, NEW Castle, NEW You! City of Newcastle has your NEW job. Everything is NEW and shiny about these opportunities! Make the sea-change now!
- Newly created autonomous role
- Good work/life balance with a 9-day fortnight on offer
- Play a key role in actively contributing to ongoing improvements
NEW City, NEW Castle, NEW You! City of Newcastle has your NEW job. Everything is NEW and shiny about these opportunities! New office, New location and New leadership team!
Here is your chance to join the team changing our local landscape with multiple New Developments and New Projects in the pipeline, which is why we are looking for Regulatory Manager to join the Regulatory, Planning and Assessment Service Unit within the City Of Newcastle
This newly create role will see you leading the Planning Investigations and Environment Health teams to ensure that our client meets its legislative obligations in relation to development compliance, environmental health and planning investigations with a huge focus on quality customer service.
MORE ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Leadership and management of multiple teams – 25 staff in total
- Promoting a high performing culture that encourages accountability and responsibility, a collaborative team approach and ensuing a high customer service ethos
- Responsibility for a $3m budget
- Preparation of briefs of evidence and other Court documents in respect to regulatory action
- Enhance service delivery and promote a continuous improvement mindset
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary qualifications in Regulatory, Environmental Science, Legal, Compliance or Environmental Health discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Experience in the management of complex investigations and the preparation of the associated reports
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Decision making and Influencing skills
- Emotional intelligence
For more info, please contact:
Simone Adamski | email@example.com | 0432 612 753