Placing such a high priority on the safety & wellbeing of their workforce, its no wonder many of their people have been with them for over 20 years!
- Join this Engineering & Manufacturing great
- Autonomous and Hands-on operational role
- Work out in the field regularly
This engineering and manufacturing great, knows how to deliver! With their head office located in Newcastle, their brand is recognised across the globe for quality products and exceptional service. A reputation of giving everyone a fair go, this company place a high priority on the safety and wellbeing of their workforce. No wonder many of their people have been with them for more than 20 years!
As a business focused on continuous innovation they look for people with a desire to become part of and contribute to their journey towards further success, with a passion to do the right thing for the long term. A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced HSEQ Manager to be the lead across multiple sites as a member of a vibrant HSE team, as they continue their safety journey.
This organisation's HSEQ strategy requires the business to ensure it has the capability to provide a high level of HSEQ expertise and practical leadership in a high-volume facility. To achieve this you will need to ensure the facilitation of the sites HSE strategic plans, lead and manage the sites HSE function to achieve the most effective outcomes while providing the sites with technical and practical HSE advice.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will drive a positive safety culture throughout the company, providing guidance to further develop and execute the company’s safety, environmental and quality strategies and systems.
Is this you?
- A current drivers licence
- A minimum of Certificate IV in Health and Safety
- Previous experience in a WHS or HSEQ role, minimum of 3 years, preferably in a management position
- Enjoys working with people and can build a rapport at all levels
- Has strong business/ management skills
- Likes to solve problems with practical solutions
- Looks at tasks with eyes constantly seeking opportunities to improve
- Has strong time management skills
- Prides themselves on their verbal and written capabilities
- Enjoys working autonomously
- Considers themselves to be self-motivated
- Likes to work at various sites regularly
- Has a love for continuous improvements