Perfect opportunity to develop a brand new application from scratch using the latest technologies that will interact with existing IoT hardware
- Green Field, Cloud Native Application
- Brand new role
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies
Join a company that is a proven leader in the maintenance and servicing of fuel management systems for the mining industry. This business is an Australian manufacturer with offices across the country and projects around the world.
With sales up by 40% just last year, they are investing heavily in their business and we need a Software Engineer to develop and design a new green field, cloud native application that will interact with existing field and IoT hardware.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest development tools and technologies and the biggest players in Mining / Railway / Transportation Sector.
About your new role:
- You will be working closely with the Software Development Manager and the rest of the development team on this exciting new project.
- You will also be involved in the delivery and support of customer systems and trial sites for the new software, which will require you to consult with our Projects and Service departments.
- Our client’s software solutions drive equipment installed in the field and integrate with a wide variety of third-party products. You will become familiar with this hardware and as part of the new application will develop a new way of interfacing and communicating with this equipment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience with the following:
- Strong Cloud Technology Experience (AWS preferred) and be able to implement a new architecture using this platform
- Experience with SW development tools like Source Tree, Git Hub, etc…
- Experience in software development practices and agile methodologies
- Exposure to CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and Event sourcing is advantageous. As well as experience working with IoT devices that are not in constant communication.
- Exposure to working on mine-sites, Fluid or fuel management systems, machine servicing, fuel farm deployment or condition monitoring are all subjects where your expertise could add value.
For more information, please call Simone Adamski on 0432 612 753 or click APPLY below and send through your application.