Workshop Manager to bring together multiple shifts, repairing and maintaining a fleet of underground mining equipment.
- Newly created role for a strong team leader
- Get the best out of your people
- Oversee repair of a huge underground fleet
Join a national business leading the way in a range of mining services. We have a newly created role for Workshop Manager to bring together multiple shifts in unified cohesion. Heading up the repairs for a massive fleet of underground equipment, your focus is on your team and in supporting and leading them to excellence.
In dot points…
- Your team of leading hands across multiple shifts and sections will look to you for guidance and direction
- Your role will be to make the tough calls and motivate the entire workshop to deliver
- With robust systems in place, and an excellent product to work with, your focus is on coaching, mentoring and growing your people
- You will be behind the maintenance strategy, planning, implementing your strategy and improving systems and processes
For this role you must be…
- Trade or tertiary qualified with extensive experience in workshop management
- Experience in underground mining machinery repairs will be highly desirable
- You will be a proven coach and mentor and have previous history of leading teams to success
- You will have a strong and genuine interest in safety and a zero harm culture