Top-notch Bookkeeper to look after all the company finances and liaise closely with their outsourced accountants.
- Stay close to home - work from Charmhaven
- Complex, multi-site role but keep the family business vibes
- Genuine opportunities to learn and progress your career
Here is a business shaking up the residential construction industry by elevating the whole customer experience to the very top level. They are a privately owned family business with a proven business model based on "old school" values.
With multiple sites and multiple business entities, they are growing and plan to keep doing so. As such we have a newly created role for a Bookkeeper to join their team based in Charmhaven on the sunny Central Coast. This is a newly created role that will continue to grow as the business does.
What will your day look like?
- Manage payroll for up to 50 staff across multiple businesses
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank and petty cash reconciliation
- Reimbursement of employee expenses
- Quarterly BAS returns / Monthly PAYG
- General Admin duties
- A minimum 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- A high level of planning, organisational and time management skills
- The ability to display discretion and confidentiality
- Ambitious attitude, the business is growing and you need to want to be challenged
Please click on the APPLY button below or call Laura Stehr on 0447 458 886.