A great opportunity for a superstar Administrator to join a well established business working closely with the H&S Manager.
- Business with a strong family culture
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Challenging but varied role influencing workplace H&S
Platinum Recruitment are seeking a superstar administrator to join a local employer of choice.
This role will require the successful applicant to provide exceptional administrative support in a fast-paced environment to the Health and Safety Manager.
The successful applicant will work within a small dynamic team and involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities including but, not limited to the following:
- Updating and maintaining in house databases including reported incidents, site and project audits and department training records
- KPI monitoring so our departments can achieve their health and safety actions
- Data analysis and reporting
- Coordinating training courses within the regional business
- Administrative support for internal meetings
- Pre-employment administrative support
- Internal/external stakeholder communication
You will have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, an interest in health and safety and possess a high level of attention to detail and ability to use your initiative.
You will also require the following skills and attributes:
- At least 4 years’ proven experience in a team or sole administration position
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a similar industry; (preferred)
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Microsoft Office proficient with intermediate excel skills
- Current drivers’ license
Hours of work will be commensurate with business requirements but typically 7.30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
A company is only as good as its employees, which is why when you join this client, you are offered a wide variety of professional development and support, in order to reach your career goals.
Along with a strong focus on career development, they offer medical insurance for you and your family after 18 months continuous service, along with a wide variety of retail discounts.
There is a strong family culture with regular social activities and they firmly believe in a work life balance.
If you have any queries in relation to this exciting opportunity, call Laura on 027-752 8462 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check and under-go and pass a mandatory pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment offer.
Platinum Recruitment are proud to partner with Diversity Works NZ and believe in equal opportunities for all and actively promote diversity and inclusion with all recruitment processes.