Large commercial company seeking Group HR Advisor to provide effective, efficient, professional HR Advisory services across the group
- A competitive remuneration package, including a generous company health scheme
- On-going training and development and excellent prospects for career progression
- A great team atmosphere, including regular social events
Our client is a top-performing commercial company with extensive experience, solidified by over 100 years of commitment to their industry. They provide services to a wide range of market sectors in New Zealand and are committed to building long-term relationships.
They have a great team of specialists spread across 6 regions, providing a supportive environment to their biggest asset: their people. They are leaders in sustainability and are committed to implementing sustainable practices and being champions of sustainable products for their industry across NZ.
The purpose of the Group HR Advisor is to provide effective, efficient, and professional delivery of HR Advisory services across the business. To provide quality human resources support to the GM People and Culture by undertaking relevant HR transactional and generalist activities and work collaboratively with the HR Coordinator and the divisional HR administrator.
To work as part of the team to ensure ‘Best Practices’ principles are being used to achieve our People strategies to ensure the reputation as a “good employer” is upheld across the organisation.
To deliver a professional standard of customer service and maintain a positive and cooperative attitude towards all stakeholders and promote and model the company’s behaviour competencies and values.
What experience we’re looking for:
- A qualification in Human Resources would be an advantage.
- Proven experience (4 – 6 years') in providing generalist HR advisory in a medium to large organisation across HR disciplines.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, procedures, and employment legislation together with experience working with HR best practices.
- Experience in successful recruitment and induction processes.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Software (HRIS).
- Ideally experienced in developing E-Learning content
This a unique opportunity with development opportunities with a company focused on the development of their people and an excellent prospect for career progression.
The company is renowned for its workplace culture, business values as well as the ability to attract and retain a diverse talent pool. They are eager to hear from more top talent to join them in this Group HR Advisors role.
We want to hear from you if you have the skills and attributes outlined above and are looking for your next exciting opportunity. Click “Apply” or call Laura on 027 752 8462
Platinum Recruitment is proud to be a member of Diversity Works New Zealand and believes in equal opportunities for all and we actively promote diversity and inclusion in all of our recruitment processes “Do workplace inclusion well and do well because of it”.