Building Management Services company looking to hire a skilled Accounts/Office Administrator part-time who can work autonomously and under pressure
- Fast-paced role requiring excellent eye for detail
- Must be available over the Christmas/NY period
- Longstanding stabled Dunedin business
Are you a skilled administrator with experience in accounts administration who is capable of working autonomously?
Our client; a leader in the Dunedin Building Management Service industry is looking to take on an Accounts/Office Administrator for 30 hours per week covering general administration, data input activities, and accounts payable/receivable functions.
You must be able to work autonomously and under pressure in a high paced environment processing a large number of AP/AR invoices accurately and within timeframes.
- General administration
- Invoicing, AP/AR
- Customer service via phone, email or face-to-face
- Filing, scanning, data entry and processing information
- Records and document management
- Fast and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent time management skills
If you have any questions about the position & company feel free to contact Laura on 0277 528462 for a confidential chat.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company with a solid presence in the market. If this sounds like the right next move in your career, please click APPLY now!