Exciting opportunity to join a large commercial employer based in Deakin. Lv 2 IT Support, friendly and customer focused IT professional required
Great opportunity to join a large commercial organisation with a large enterprise ICT environment based in Deakin.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision within a customer-focused virtual team;
- Very good Timekeeping skills, showing initiative and enthusiasm in your role
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in fault resolution of hardware including but not restricted to Servers, Switches, PCs, Terminal Servers, printers and Printer Servers;
- Experience in fault resolution of software issues including but not restricted to Microsoft operating systems and a variety of desktop applications;
- Experience in the resolution of network faults;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting Windows desktop platforms;
- Experience with the deployment of Active Directory and Enterprise mail clients
- Understanding of TCP/IP based networking protocols.
- Provide second level support for tickets.
- Install, configure and maintain network devices including but not restricted to PCs, Printers, Print Servers, Terminal Servers, laboratory machine interfaces, Switches, and application software.