This well run NFP Aged Care facility located West of Mackay is looking for an experienced RN to join their small close knit facility.
- Part Time opportunity 7 + shifts per fortnight
- Competitive salary + NFP benefits + penalty rates
- Shift flexibility - work life balance
We require a Registered Nurse with aged care experience to work within this small aged care facility located West of Mackay. We are looking for an all-rounder, someone with experience in all aspects of aged care such as Dementia experience, Assessments, Palliative Care, Ability to lead a team, Medication Administration and a Resident Focused Approach.
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary + penalty rates + NFP benefits
- Shift flexibility – work life balance
- Close knit community working environment
- Friendly and supportive team of staff
- Opportunity to pick up extra shifts
- Fully accredited facility
- Supportive management team
- Current AHPRA Nursing registration
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Aged Care
- Dementia experience highly desirable
- Proven experience with the Aged Care funding (ACFI) documentation
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Criminal Record check
- Evidence of right to work in Australia - no sponsorship
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate to apply!