Outstanding Commissioning Manager opportunity available. State-of-the-art aged care home opening early-mid 2020. Dynamic provider: Liverpool region.
- Stand out opportunity to manage a stunning home: Dynamic aged care provider
- Excellent support systems backed by a professional senior management team
- Liverpool NSW Region (South-West Sydney) - Great mix of support & autonomy!
Located within 15 minutes of Liverpool in Sydney south-western suburbs, this dynamic aged care provider is looking for a committed Commissioning Manager to lead the overall ongoing performance of this state-of-the-art aged care residence due to open in early-mid 2020. Supported by a wonderful senior management team (Operations, ACFI & Quality), you will lead an experienced Clinical Care Management team as well as aged care Registered Nurses on at all times. If you're an experienced Aged Care Manager looking for the chance to head up an exciting commissioning project, then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on offer
- A supportive organisational culture with the right balance of autonomy & collaboration
- Exceptional Salary: Approx. $155,000 package + benefits & bonus
- South-Western Sydney location based near Liverpool
- Stunning, state-of-the-art aged care residence due to open in early-mid 2020.
- Operations, ACFI & Quality support out of Head Office
- Experienced team of Clinical Managers onsite + aged care Registered Nurses on at all times
- Permanent Monday to Friday appointment with a degree of flexibility in start & finish times
- Unique commissioning opportunity to build on your career
Who you'll be working for:
Representing this dynamic & progressive aged care organisation known for its stunning aged care residences and exceptional standard of care delivered to its loyal residents. A results focused provider that are not clock watchers. An organisational culture centered on commitment, dedication, appreciation & recognition where you can feel truly valued. A provider that genuinely invests in the development & progression of their staff members.
What we require:
- Valid AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1 qualifications
- Previous experience managing large aged care residences
- Previous commissioning experience (desirable not essential)
- Experience managing large teams (100+ staff)
- Valid police clearance
- Valid Drivers License
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please APPLY TODAY and we will be in contact with further information.
If you'd like more information before submitting an official application, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on (02) 9138 1002 / 0405 901 883 / email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/