Care Manager required for a NFP Aged Care home. Church based company. Report to the CEO directly. Oversee Clinical aspects of the home.
- NFP organisation with great reputation in community
- Medium sized home with a fantastic new structure- report to CEO!
- Role available due to retirement / restructure
Redstone have partnered exclusively with a reputable NFP organisation in the Ringwood area to find their new Care Manager. Working as part of their new structure you will report to the CEO and work alongside an Operations Manager to ensure resident care.
- Medium sized residential aged care facility
- NFP church based organisation
- Report direct to the CEO
- Support from a Clinical Care Coordinator, Consumer Directed Coordinator and nursing staff
- Qualified Registered Nurse - Div 1 essential!
- Experience in a Clinical role as a 2IC
- Excellent aged care clinical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Manage time efficiently
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement (understanding of the new aged care standards)
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
Please get in touch today!
Ashley- 0452 441 450