Small, well run facility looking for a strong FM (RN) with outstanding people skills and a passion to lead teams.
- Excellent salary for a small facility
- Growing organisation on the cusp of change and growth
- Work autonomously but support when needed
- $120,000 + super
- Medium facility - Great clinical team on site
- Fully accredited
This organisation is well respected in Victoria, known as a provider of high quality care to residents and good reputations across the communities they have homes in. They are an organisation that puts back into the facilities, including into staff. Offering career development and unrivalled support from a centralised Head Office this really is a great company to work for.
This facility offers an excellent opportunity for an FM to work autonomously and lead from the helm. The role offers great support in ways of a Care Manager as well as EN's and PCA's. There is also an executive Management team including a Quality Coordinator, HR manager, Clinical Director and a CEO.
- $120,000 + super
- Rarely any on-call
- Centralised support Network
- Admin Team onsite
The role will see you manage this medium facility located near Ferntree Gully You will be responsible for the daily management of the facility. You will ensure occupancy is met as well as ACFI being maximised. You will be a hands on manager and ensure the level of care provided is of the highest quality.
This role will require:
- A dynamic professional who can provide fresh ideas for the organisation in their quest to constantly improve it's services and processes
- A detailed understanding of Aged Care
- An ability to liaise with government departments
- An ability to construct and implement strategic initiatives
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A successful track record of change management
- Proven ability in raising occupancy
To be successful you must have:
- More than 5 years postgraduate experience
- AHPRA registration as an RN
- Senior/Execuitve management experience in aged care services
- Excellent clinical governance, quality & education skills & experience
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to train, educate and motivate staff
- Good experience across financial management & budgets
- Experience across Accreditations, Aged Care & legislation & OHS
- High level communication skills
- Fantastic Leadership skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please get in touch today. Hit "APPLY NOW" or email an updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAME: Carol-Ann O'Shaughnessy
MOBILE: 0413 787 786
PHONE: 02 8202 7546