Care Manger (RN) required. Modern aged care home in the North eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. A culture of support.
- Work-life balance and a culture focused on collaboration & recognition
- Great support onsite with 24/7 RN's, CCC's and an excellent FM
- Excellent salary of $100 - $110k + super
Are you interested in joining a provider that prides itself on its culture of collaboration, recognition & career progression & development?
Are you looking to secure a new & exciting challenge in a stunning, modern 100+ bed home in the north eastern suburbs?
We have a role with an extremely successful provider of health & aged care services with a focus on providing residents with an industry leading standard of care and accommodation.
- Collaborative working culture centred on collaboration, recognition & development
- Stunning residence based in a pristine Northern Suburbs location
- Exceptional salary offering
- Excellent support on site through 24/7 RN's, CCC's and a fab Facility Manager
- A provider with a clear vision for the future for both their residents & staff
- A provider with an exceptional accreditation record and a focus of quality resident care
The purpose of the position is to support the FM with responsibilities including but not limited to resident care, staff management, accreditation, ACFI funding and continuous quality improvement.
- Valid AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- Previous Clinical Care Management experience in aged care
- Demonstrated clinical care & staff leadership skills
- Valid Police Check
However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact Cathy on 0415 355 144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org