Innovative provider looking for Senior Facility Managers to spearhead the operations of this state of the art facility
- Excellent time to join this rapidly growing organisation
- Experienced teams at site level, Regionally and Head Office - GREAT SUPPORT!!
- This role is a career changer - not just a standard FM
- Excellent Salary - Max. up to $140,000 + salary packaging
- Not for Profit Provider
- Relocation Assistance Provider
- Exciting time to join this innovative provider
An exciting time to join this fast growing organisation at the peak of change. A leader in innovation and providing high quality care to residents this organisation has embedded systems, excellent staff ratios, and offer development and progression internally.
As the Facility Manager (RN) who will oversee the daily operations of this brand new, state of the art home. You will be supported by a central Head Office with Quality Teams, ACFI Teams, and Regional Managers. On-site you will be supported by A Clinical Manager, Senior RNs, ENs and care workers.
- Excellent Salary on offer
- Not for Profit provider
- Excellent time to join this organisation
- Relocation assistance if required
- Excellent systems in place
- Brand new facility
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Operations experience in a values driven organisation.
- Commercial capability/acumen is critical.
- Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
- Current APHRA Registration or vast management experience
- Previous commissioning experience will be highly regarded
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing about please feel free to get in touch.
Mobile: 0413 787 786
Phone: 02 9138 1001