Care Manager (Registered Nurse) required. Medium-sized aged care home on the Mid-North Coast. Relocation assistance available. Supportive environment.
- Enjoy work-life balance and a culture focused on support & recognition
- Medium-sized aged care residence based on NSW's Mid-North Coast
- Enjoy a clear succession plan & career progression path into a DON's role
- Are you interested in joining a provider that prides itself on its culture of support, recognition & career progression & development?
- Are you looking to secure a new & exciting challenge on NSW's Mid-North Coast?
- Are you looking for a new challenge with a clear succession plan in place and a genuine career progression path?
- Collaborative working culture centered on support, recognition & development
- Medium-sized aged care residence based between Port Macquarie & Coffs Harbour on NSW's Mid-North Coast
- Exceptional salary: Approx. $100,000 + super (negotiable)
- Relocation assistance available for suitable applicants
- Permanent Monday to Friday opportunity with flexibility in start & finish times
- A provider with a clear vision for the future for both their residents & staff
- Join a provider with an exceptional accreditation record and a focus of quality resident care
A dynamic & progressive provider of health & aged care services with a focus on providing their loyal residents with an industry leading standard of care & accommodation.
The purpose of the position is to support the Facility Manager with responsibilities including but not limited to resident care, staff management, accreditation, ACFI funding and continuous quality improvement.
- Valid AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- Previous Clinical Care Management experience in aged care
- Demonstrated clinical care & staff leadership skills
- Valid Police Check
This position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today and submit your application before this exciting opportunity is filled.
However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on 0405 901 883 / (02) 9138 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/