Autonomous management role. Hands on Executive Team. Excellent CCC on site. Potential for a step up FM.
- Excellent Salary - Smooth running home
- Fully accredited last year!!! New IT system
- Excellent support team - ACFI, CCC, Quality.
- Small RACF - smooth running home
- Potential for a Senior Clinical Manager with Acting FM experience to step up
- Vic based provider with plans for expansion
This exclusive South Eastern Suburbs aged care home, boasts state of the art facilities and an unbeatable location. A Facility Manager is required for this pivotal leadership role.
This represents an exciting chapter in this facilities existence and needs an executive aged care manager to lead from the front. The organisation wants and will listen to the views and strategies of the new manager to help improve the Quality and Care of the home.
- Part of the Senior Leadership team at this aged care provider
- Exclusive provider
- Ethical established provider. Real roots within the local community.
- Future growth and personal development.
- Excellent Salary
- Supportive hands on CEO
- Registered Nurse with full registration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- Great understanding of aged care legislation
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Current police check
How to Apply
Hit "APPLY" now or contact me on the details below
Name: Carol-Ann O'Shaughnessy
Mobile: 0413 787 786
Phone: 02 9138 1001