Join this not for profit organisation as the Residential Manager (RN). Heading up a restructure you will need change management skills.
- Heading up a new restructure
- Not for Profit Provider
- 24/7 RNs - Excellent Clinical Team - Support from Exec level
- Excellent Salary - based on experience
- Not for Profit Provider - Salary packaging benefits
- Spearhead Change and implement restructure at site level
This award winning not for profit organisation is seeking a Residential Manager (RN) to oversee the daily operations of this medium RACF. The organisation believe in being a team and so offer all support required to be successful in your role.
This position is to oversee two RACF in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs. The facilities are about to go through a big restructure and this role will oversee that, you will be implementing change and supporting staff, residents and families through the change as well as overseeing the daily operations.
- Excellent Salary and salary packaging options available
- Head Office Support
- Not a top heavy Executive structure - you can be a part of decision making
- Flexibility around working hours - within reason
- Excellent clinical support offered.
If you are interested in expressing interest in this role please hit "APPLY" now or contact me directly on the following details, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 9138 1001 OR 0413 787 786.