Seeking an experienced manager to act as Relief Manager over this small Melbourne provider.
- Seeking a person who can adapt well and has high Emotional Intelligence
- You will stand in as Relief Manager to cover leave, add extra support
- Assist in projects and offer strategic support too
- $135k package + travel allowance + 5 weeks annual leave
- Melbourne based provider - Mostly metro
- Really dynamic role - No two days the same
As the Support Manager you will be responsible for the support of the facilities. You will lead & develop the clinical care team and promote excellence across the clinical, financial, occupancy, marketing & ACFI functions.
It will also be your role to cover any annual or sick leave as a Support Manager. You will need to adaptable.
- Excellent salary available for the right candidate
- Oversee a portfolio of homes
- Opportunity to join growing organisation
- Dynamic role where you can be apart of real change
- Opportunity to learn from a hands on Group Ops Managers
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered or Occupational Therapist
- Demonstrated leadership skills - We need a motivational mentor
- Excellent financial and budgeting skills & experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ACFI funding
- Ability to manage time & tasks efficiently
- Working knowledge of audits, validations & aged care accreditation
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement & quality assurance
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Successful change manager with an ability to develop strong cultures.
For more information please hit "APPLY NOW" and register your interest. For further information please contact me on the details below:
0415 355 144