Aged Care ACFI Coordinator role (Registered Nurse). Assisting with the maximization of ACFI claims. Regional VIC
- Permanent opportunity - Mon-Fri (0.9)
- Aged Care RN with significant ACFI experience
- Great salary package + initial accommodation provided
ACFI Coordinator - Registered Nurse (RN) - Regional VIC
Experienced Registered Nurse for an ACFI Coordinator/RN role in Regional VIC.
- Small facility - 3 days ACFI and the remaining days RN shifts (AM)
- Autonomous role
- 6 months accommodation provided
- Working within an experienced nursing team
- Excellent support structure
- Opportunity for future career development and further education.
- Focus on maximizing ACFI at one-site
To be successful with your application we require an Aged Care Registered Nurse with hands-on ACFI experience and knowledge. An individual who can take accountability in their work and has a real eye for detail. Ensuring that claims are submitted in an accurate, timely and efficient manner resulting in the maximisation of available funding; gearing the organisation for optimum residential care and focus.
- Detailed knowledge of ACFI
- Thorough understanding of the accreditation and admissions process
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years Aged Care and ACFI experience is essential
- Leadership skills/experience
- The ability to educate/mentor
- Valid driver's license
- Current Police Cert
If you have the necessary experience please press apply and submit an application. You will be called with further information about the position.
For further information feel free to contact Cathy on 0415 355 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org