Facility Manager (Commissioning) required. Brand new, medium-sized aged care home located in the Macarthur region. Not-for-profit aged care provider.
- Stand out opportunity to manage a brand-new home: Compassionate aged care group
- Excellent support systems backed by a professional senior management team
- New home based in the Macarthur region: Great mix of support & autonomy!
Located near Campbelltown in the Macarthur region, this compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit aged care provider is looking for a committed Facility Manager (Commissioning) to lead the overall operations of this newly constructed aged care residence due to open later this year. Supported by a wonderful senior management team (Operations, ACFI & Quality), you will lead an experienced Clinical Care Management team as well as aged care Registered Nurses on at all times. If you're an experienced Aged Care Manager looking for the chance to head up an exciting commissioning project, then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on offer
- A supportive organisational culture with the right balance of autonomy & collaboration
- Exceptional Salary: Up to $160,000 package + NFP benefits
- Newly constructed, medium-sized aged care residence based near Campbelltown in the Macarthur region
- Operations, HR, ACFI & Quality support out of Head Office
- Experienced Clinical Management team onsite + aged care Registered Nurses on at all times
- Permanent Monday to Friday appointment with a degree of flexibility in start & finish times
- Unique commissioning opportunity to build on your career
Who you'll be working for:
Representing this dynamic & progressive aged care organisation known for its stunning aged care residences and exceptional standard of care delivered to its loyal residents. A results focused provider that are not clock watchers. An organisational culture centered on commitment, dedication, appreciation & recognition where you can feel truly valued. A provider that genuinely invests in the development & progression of their staff members.
What we require:
- Valid AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1 qualifications
- Previous experience managing aged care residences
- Previous commissioning experience (desirable not essential)
- Valid police clearance
- Valid Drivers License
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please APPLY TODAY and we will be in contact with further information.
If you'd like more information before submitting an official application, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on (02) 9138 1002 / 0405 901 883 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/