This beautiful, not for profit RACF is seeking a Clinical Nurse/ACFI coordinator. Great location and facility.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Full-Time - Permanent role/ 3.5 days Clinical / 1.5 days ACFI
- Excellent team culture, no agency use, low turnover
- Clinical Team Leader/ACFI Coordinator
- $100,000 + super ad salary sacrificing
- Excellent team at site level
- Fully accredited
Small not for profit home in a great organisation with a great reputation. The home has an excellent culture and the organisation is a fantastic place to work. You will be immediately welcomed as part of the team in a friendly, supportive environment.
This is a dual role which will see you manage the ACFI 1.5 day a week and the Clinical role the other days.
This is a unique opportunity for an expert clinician to provide clinical support across this site. Exceptional mentoring, clinical, quality assurance, ACFI knowledge, service delivery & leadership skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Attractive hourly rate available
- Autonomous yet well-supported ACFI Coordinator opportunity.
- Opportunity for future career development & further education.
- Knowledge of ACFI
- Thorough understanding of the accreditation process
- Registration with AHPRA - Div 1 RN
- Current Police Cert
How to Apply:
If you'd like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to contact Carol-Ann on 0413 787 786 or email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/