Contract opportunity for experienced Registered & Enrolled Nurses to work across aged care facilities in Melbourne on a contract basis.
- Full time position available
- 4-6 week contract - immediate start!
- Excellent hourly rate for the right candidate
We are urgently seeking experienced RN's & EN's to start work as soon as possible to assist in homes across Melbourne. There is full time work available for the next 4-6 weeks, across AM, PM & Night shifts.
- Assisting with staff training and development
- Ensuring documentation meets regulatory requirements
- Make sure the residents receive the highest level of clinical care
- Making sure performance standards are met and maintained
- Leading the team of care staff
- Reporting to the Clinical Manager
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Registered/Enrolled Nurse within aged Care
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Must have excellent Clinical knowledge
- An understanding of ACFI
- Understanding of quality and legislation
- Wound Care & Palliative Care Specialist - highly regarded
- You must be proactive
- An active participant in continuous improvement activities
APPLY NOW and we will be in touch with all successful candidates shortly!