Operationally focused Regional Manager opportunity overseeing a portfolio of aged care residences. Dynamic aged care organisation. Exec-Level package.
- Dynamic health & aged care provider with an inclusive organisational culture
- Leading a team of Facility Managers: Overseeing a portfolio of aged care sites
- Executive-level salary package - Unique multi-site Senior Leadership opportunity
Regional Manger (RN) - Aged Care - South West Coast, VIC
Rare opportunity to step into a Regional Managers position overseeing a portfolio of aged care residences. Representing this dynamic health & aged care organisation, you will be responsible for the development & management of all key aged care managers within this cluster of homes. Ideal opportunity for a senior aged care manager interested in securing a position centered on ensuring operational & clinical compliance across a group of aged care homes.
- Executive-Level salary available: Approx. $200,000+ travel + bonus structure
- Operational role overseeing multiple aged care facilities
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- A forward-thinking organisation with fantastic support in place
- Collaborative & supportive team environment
- Growing organisation with some fantastic plans for growth and development
You will be responsible for providing support, direction and oversight of the day-to-day operations of the provider's portfolio of services, ensuring that residents, employees and other third-party outcomes are met. You will work alongside other Senior Managers and Facility Managers to ensure that exceptional services are delivered throughout each facility.
A dynamic & progressive provider of health & aged care services with a focus on providing their loyal residents with an industry leading standard of care & accommodation.
- Senior/Executive management experience in aged care
- Experience operating multiple facilities is essential!
- Strategy implementation experience
- Excellent clinical governance, quality & education skills & experience
- Experience in managing large numbers of staff
- Ability to train, educate and motivate staff
- Good experience across financial management & budgets & HR
- Experience across Accreditation's, Aged Care & legislation
- High-level communication skills
- Fantastic Leadership skills
This position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today and submit your application before this exciting opportunity is filled.
However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact Cathy on 0415 355 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org