Outstanding Facility Manager opportunity exists representing this leading aged care provider within their pristine 100 bed aged care home - Gippsland
- Exceptional salary package + additional benefits & bonuses
- Leading Aged Care Organisation - Exceptional career development opportunity
- Located 3 hours East of Melbourne
Facility Manager / General Manager (Aged Care) Gippsland Region
An outstanding Facility Manager / General Manager opportunity exists for an experience operational leader to oversee the services within this pristine aged care facility based in Gippsland. Representing an industry leading aged care organisation, we required a diligent professional with proven aged care management experience to lead this highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team on site. This fully accredited 100 bed aged care facility has an excellent reputation in the local area and is supported by an experienced Clinical Care Manager on site. Join a provider that can truly facilitate further skill set development & career progression opportunities and be rewarded with an exceptional salary package with added benefits.
* Exceptional salary package available + additional benefits
* Large 100 aged care home - Gippsland
* Resident focused, integrated model of care
* Collaborative & progressive organisational culture
* Career progression & skill set development opportunities
* Skilled & diligent clinical staff on site
We require an experienced Facility Manager / General Manager with demonstrated expertise in residential aged care management. Duties will include the overall management of HR, staff development, clinical care, quality assurance, continuous improvement, OH&S, ACFI, finances, budgets, admissions, sales, marketing, mentoring & education of staff and preparing for accreditation.
* Minimum 3 years aged care management experience
* Previous experience managing large aged care facilities
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Sound financial and budgeting skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
* Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
* Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
* Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
* Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
Facility Manager / General Manager (Aged Care) Gippsland
This truly is a unique Residential Managers opportunity, so please don't delay your application - apply today. OR if you'd like more information and to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Cathy via the details below:
NAME: Cathy Coleman
MOBILE: 0415 355 144
PHONE: (02) 9138 1001