Facility Manager (Registered Nurse) required. Lovely, large-scale aged care home located in the South-West Sydney/M5 Corridor region. NFP provider.
- Stand out opportunity to manage a beautiful home: Compassionate aged care group
- Excellent support systems backed by a professional senior management team
- South-West Sydney/M5 Corridor region: Great mix of support & autonomy!
This compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit aged care provider is looking for a committed Facility Manager to lead the overall operations of this lovely, large-scale aged care residence based in the South-West Sydney/M5 Corridor region. Supported by a wonderful senior management team (Operations, Clinical Governance, ACFI & Quality), you will lead an experienced Clinical Care Management team as well as skilled aged care Registered Nurses on at all times. This is a permanent full-time Monday to Friday opportunity with a degree of flexibility in start & finish times. It is paying a wonderful salary at approx. $135,000 - $145,000 + super, salary packaging and other additional benefits (negotiable). If you're an experienced Aged Care Manager looking for the unique chance to develop a team around you in this exciting role, then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on offer
- A supportive organisational culture with the right balance of autonomy & collaboration
- Exceptional salary: Approx. $135,000 - $145,000 + super, salary packaging & additional NFP benefits (negotiable)
- Lovely, large-scale aged care residence based in the South-West Sydney/M5 Corridor region
- Operations, HR, ACFI & Quality support out of Head Office
- Experienced Clinical Management team onsite + aged care Registered Nurses on at all times
- Permanent Monday to Friday appointment with a degree of flexibility in start & finish times
- Unique opportunity to build on your aged care leadership career
Who you'll be working for:
Representing this compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit aged care organisation known for its prestigious aged care residences and exceptional standard of care delivered to its loyal residents. An organisational culture centered on commitment, dedication, appreciation & recognition where you can feel truly valued. A provider that genuinely invests in the development & progression of their staff members.
What we require:
- Valid AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1 qualifications
- Previous experience managing aged care residences
- Previous commissioning experience (desirable not essential)
- Valid police clearance
- Valid Drivers License
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please APPLY TODAY and we will be in contact with further information.
If you'd like more information before submitting an official application, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on (02) 9138 1002 / 0405 901 883 / email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/