Quality & Education Specialist (Registered Nurse) required to operate across a small portfolio of aged care facilities in central west NSW.
- Quality & Education role across an aged care facility in regional NSW
- Values-driven NFP aged care provider
- Comprehensive salary offering coupled with salary packaging benefits
Quality & Education Specialist: Aged Care
We are currently working with a values-driven NFP Aged Care organisation to source a Quality & Education Specialist on a full-time time basis across a fantastic regional home. Reporting to the senior management team, you will be required to work closely with the on-site Facility Manager to ensure compliance & spearhead the development of the clinical care teams on site. This unique opportunity is paying a comprehensive salary coupled with full salary packaging benefits. Ideal for an experienced aged care leader looking to specialise in the compliance & education space.
- Comprehensive salary + salary packaging benefits
- Huge scope & career development
- Opportunity to step into a role different from standard FM/CM roles
- Utilise your passion for compliance & education in this autonomous yet specific appointment
- Values-driven NFP aged care organisation with fantastic opportunities to further develop your career.
- Enjoy variety in your day with this traveling position
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment - Essential
- Minimum of 5 years' clinical experience in a Residential Aged Care
- Experience in education staff in an Aged Care setting
- Demonstrated leadership and team management experience
- Good working knowledge of the Accreditation Standards and the Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Sound clinical skills
- Experience developing care plans
- Current Police Cert
- Must be comfortable with the travel element of the role
Quality & Education Specialist (RN) Aged Care
This is a unique opportunity, so please don't delay your application - apply today.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/